The Product Information Management (PIM) Manager’s main responsibilities will be to manage product data, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and completeness across multiple channels and systems. The ideal candidate will have a background in data management and an understanding of product information management best practices. Applicants should be able to effectively meet the job requirements with minimal supervision.
- Define and maintain product data structures, taxonomies, and attributes in GPS’s PIM system to facilitate
- efficient data management and retrieval.
- Create data governance policies to ensure product information consistency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with the Product Team, Marketing Team, and Sales Teams as needed to gather product data .
- Maintain GPS’s centralized product information repository and ensure data integrity by conducting regular audits, identifying areas of improvement, and overseeing data enrichment and data cleansing initiatives.
- Oversee data enrichment processes to enhance product listings and improve customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with IT and PIM teams to integrate and synchronize the PIM system with other enterprise systems, such as ERP and e-commerce platforms.
- Provide training and support to end-users on PIM system functionality and best practices for data management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or relevant job experience
- 1-3 years’ experience working with Product Information Management (PIM) systems, Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems, and related tools (e.g. Salsify, Jasper PIM, Akeneo, Plytix, Sales Layer)
- Strong understanding of data management principles and best practices, including data governance, data modeling, and data quality management
- Minimum 1-year experience with data analysis and reporting
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Basic knowledge of or experience with Salsify preferred.
- Experience with e-commerce applications a plus.
- Able to pass background check and able to work in the US