• Ability to create professional presentations using PowerPoint and Adobe
• Ability to develop merchandise families into sales and marketing assets.
• Identify opportunities for new products and product assortment expansion in identified categories.
• Must be able to follow and understand trends in the retail market.
• Identify casino industry gifting trends and track current trends in marketplace and competitor product lines.
• Support Vendor Relations by obtaining assets for uploads to proprietary product database and presentations.
• Support the identification of target market opportunities with Marketing and Sales in support of new and
• Attend industry trade shows, both local and national
• Attend weekly sales, product development, and vendor meetings.
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to develop presentations and content for ecommerce shopping sites.
• Manage showroom displays and sales sample inventory.
Qualifications & Experience
• 1-3 years of retail merchandise or wholesale product development/buying experience
• Proficient problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Proficient in applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, Adobe, and project management software
• Experience with Shopify or other ecommerce platform preferred.
• Strong ethics and integrity demonstrated at the highest level
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with teammates as needed
• Effective at producing quality marketing materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects